Medical Video Recorder
AI PTZ Camera
Setting up your PTZ Network Controller
1. Visit the camera’s IP address, and make sure the camera has open ONVIF protocol.
2. Connect the camera and joystick controller in the same LAN and ensure their IP address in the same network segment. Such as 192.168.1.123 & 192.168.1.111 belong to the same network segment, while 192.168.1.123 & 192.168.0.125 do not belong to the same network segment, then you need to modify the joystick controller or the PTZ camera IP address at this time. The joystick controller gets its IP address dynamically.
3. Input the IP address of the camera, and enter the WEB interface.
4. Configuration—Network—-Advanced Configuration—-Integration Protocol.
5. Tick and enable ONVIF protocol.
6. Add an administrator account (the same as the account you use to activate the camera, and Save