AI PTZ Camera Quick Start
Inside the box, please find
1) PTZ Camera
2)Power supply and power cord
WARNING: Don’t move or rotate the camera by seizing the camera head.
You also need
1)Two AAA alkaline batteries for the remote control
2)Video monitor with HDMI input, or SDI input
3) RJ45 LAN cable.
4) PC or Laptop.
Connect HDMI output as the diagram to video monitor. If you are professional and have an SDI monitor, you can also try connecting the SDI output to the video monitor instead.
Connect the power supply, no power switch. Instantly, you will see the camera starts to rotate to its default parking position of the front middle.
A LED in front will be in RED flash and turn to stead GREEN in a couple of seconds.
Now, you will see crystal and beautiful video pictures on the monitor.
Control the Camera by Remoter
Put two AAA batteries inside the remote control. Point to the front of the PTZ camera. Use the four arrow buttons to control the pan and tilt. Press HOME always park the camera in the front middle anytime.
Press ZOOM +/ – to change far/near.
Press MENU to set up the camera.
Control Camera by Network
Connect the LAN port of the camera to the router or switch.
Change the PC IP setting
Note: The pictures below are used for reference only, please set them according to the actual network condition. IPv4 Address 192.168.1.190 is used as an example, the last segment could be different.
1) Press Win + R， then type cmd and Enter.
2) Type IP config in the window and Enter.
3) Type ncpa. cpl in the same window and enter.
4) Right-click Local Network connection and select Properties, then double-click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
5) Type in the IP address, subnet mask, and Default gateway found in step 2.
6) Use default gateway as the Preferred DNS server address and 22.214.171.124 as the Alternate DNS server.
7) Click Advanced. Add a new IP address, whose first three segments are the same as the camera factory default IP address (192.168.5.163). Type 192.168.5.26 for example. The subnet mask remains the default.
8) Save settings.
Web login and control
Now, you can access the camera, open the web browser, type IP address 192.168.5.163, then Enter to go to the camera login page.
Select language: English
User name: admin
At this time, you can see the preview of the camera video. Do the pan, tilt, and zoom control via LAN. For detailed advanced network and NDI settings and control, please refer to chapter 4 of the User Manual.
Change the IP of the camera
For future convenience, Change the IP of the camera to the same IP segment of your LAN, for example, 192.168.1.163.
Note: Above IP address cannot be the same as any other computers or devices in the LAN. Ifforgetthe IP one day, and note that it will show on the left- top corner of the video in seconds when power is on each time.
MAC PC IP setting
Click the + button on the left-bottom corner to add the 2nd Ethernet IP at 192.168.5.x segment, then you can access the camera.