4K Video Encoder/Decoder
Medical Video Recorder
AI PTZ Camera
How to connect with Nintendo Switch?
The Nintendo Switch itself does not have a video out port – you cannot connect it directly to ZowieBox, no matter what adapter you try to use.
Instead, you must connect it to the special Nintendo Switch Dock that comes with the Nintendo Switch. That Dock has HDMI out.
1) Plug one end of an HDMI Cable into the HDMI OUT port of the Nintendo Switch Dock.
2) Plug the other end of this cable into the HDMI IN port of the ZowieBox.
3) Plug one end of the second HDMI Cable into the HDMI OUT port of the ZowieBox.
4) Plug the other end of this cable and plug it into an HDMI IN port of your TV/Monitor.
5) Insert the Nintendo Switch into the Nintendo Switch Dock.
6) Make sure your ZowieBox was power on and connected the LAN, and start the ZowieBox.