4K Video Encoder/Decoder
Medical Video Recorder
AI PTZ Camera
How to use MediDVR one-key copy?
Desktop MediDVR only supports copying HDD data to the USB storage medium in the USB1 interface.
Please insert HDD and USB storage medium into the desktop MediDVR, and change the current storage medium to HDD.
On the patient information list interface, select the patient information to be copied and press the Video button. All patient information will be stored in USB1 in the form of Case# folder.
You can also select a single video file to copy in the playback video list.
Portable MediDVR can only copy the data on the USB3 interface to USB1.
Insert the USB storage medium into the corresponding interface, change the current storage medium to USB3, and then operate the same as above.
1) The copying process cannot be stopped. If the storage device is forcibly pulled out, it will not be responsible for the abnormality of the storage device or copied files.
2) Any interface combinations and storage media other than those mentioned above are not accepted for copying.
3) If there is a folder with the same name in the copied USB storage medium, it will be replaced.
4) When a folder with the same name is copied into the USB storage medium, the percentage will display a deviation.
5) The data copied into the USB storage medium cannot be directly read by MediDVR. If you need to read, you need to save the patient data into the DCIM folder.