How to pull stream to view live video
View live video on the computer
1. Connect MediDVR to your LAN/WIFI and set local IP address of MediDVR to same network segment with your LAN, then configure VLC Media Player software.
2. Open VLC Media Player; click Media-> Open Network Stream…
3. On popup interface, click Network tab, then enter the streaming address of
the current network: rtsp://192.168.1.142/channel1
※ In MediDVR, you can view the streaming address through Menu-> Network-> RTSP.
4. Click Play button on the bottom of interface.
You can download VLC Player at http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html
View live video on the phone
1. Download the VLC Player APP and open it.
2. Choose Network in the bottom list->Open Network Stream
3. Input the rtsp address: rtsp://192.168.1.142/channel1
Notice: There are two ways to gain rtsp address: 192.168.1.229 is the default IP address of the device; maybe you need to modify it to same IP segment as your LAN.