USB 3.0 to SATA HDD Docking Station
The USB 3.0 to SATA HDD Docking Station supports the direct insertion of Desktop two 2.5″/3.5″ SATA Hard Drives. It is a caseless solution that makes swapping hard drives easier than ever before. Plus, now you can take advantage of the lightening speed of USB 3.0 to quickly transfer files up to 5 Gbps!Connect any 2.5″/3.5″ Serial ATA (SATA) or SATA II Hard Drive to your computer through an available USB 3.0 port on your desktop or laptop.
Hard Drive Duplicator FunctionThe USB 3.0 to SATA HDD Docking Station its Standalone Duplicator Dock lets you duplicate/clone an existing hard drive without the use of a host computer system, or can be connected to a computer system for use as an external hard drive dock.
To use Hard Drive Duplicator Function
Plug in Both hard drives and identify Source Disk and Target Disk
HDD1=Source Disk; HDD2=Target Disk
Connect power supply and switch on power. (make sure that the usb cable is disconnected)
Press “Copy” button for about 10 seconds until the LED will start flashing and the cloning process will begin.
- On/Off power switch
- LED light indicates Power and Activity status
- Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed
- Transfer Rates Up to 5 Gbps w/USB 3.0
- Transfer Rates Up to 480 Mbps w/USB 2.0
- Tool Free USB3.0 5Gbps Hard Drive Dock allow a Reliable , Easy and Super Speed Connection
- Premium 12V2.5A Power Adapter & 3.3 FT USB3.0 Cable Included
- Available USB 3.0 for high speed data transfer; Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows & Mac & Linux & Unix
- MAC: OS X
|External Interface||USB 3.0|
|Maximum Capacity (per Bay)||Up to 3TB|
|Physical||Size||2.5″ & 3.5″|
|USB 3.0 to SATA HDD Docking Station||68970|