The controller is an indispensable device in the integrated video conferencing system, providing full control of all front-end cameras, pan/tilt, and motorized lenses. There are usually many numeric keys and function keys on the controller. The numeric keys are used to select the camera or decoder address, and the function keys are used to perform various control operations on the selected front-end device.
An LCD liquid crystal display is provided on the control keyboard for displaying control commands or working states of various monitoring programs in the system. One system uses one controller for remote control of the entire video conferencing system.
- Adopt RS485, RS422, RS232 Multiple Interface Control Signals, Any Device Connected with RS485 Cable Can Be Set with Different Protocols and Baud Rates Separately. RS422 Communication Interface has the Over-Current Protection Ability to Recover from Short Circuits.
- Support PELCO-D,PELCO-P and VISCA Control protocol.
- Metal housing, computer keyboard button design.
- Adopt a 3D joystick to control the camera speed.
- Control camera rotation, zoom, aperture, focus, and other camera parameter settings.
- English LCD display, displaying the real-time working status of the decoder and matrix.
- With button sound prompt function.
- Unique control code learning function allows customers to modify control code commands by themselves.
- Any device connected with RS485 cable can be set with different protocols and baud rates separately.
- RS422 communication interface has the over-current protection ability to recover from short circuit.
- The max communication distance is up to 1200M(0.5MM Twisted Pair Cable).
|Communication Mode||RS485 Half duplex,RS422 Full duplex,RS232 Serial Port|
|Baud Rate||2400bps, 4800bps, 9600bps, 19200bps|
|Interfaces||5 PIN Crimping terminal, RS232 Port|
|Joystick Rocker||Adopt a 3D Joystick to Control the Camera Speed, Rotation, Zoom, Aperture, Focus|
|Display||Blue screen LCD|
|Power Consumption||6W MAX|
|Dimension||320mm（L）X179.3mm（W）X106.4mm(H) （13 inch X 7inch X 6.3 inch)|
|DC-12V Power Adapter|