Portable HD MediDVR, a medical grade dual interface full HD Video Recorder, is industry’s first and most affordable, standalone, compat and versatile high definition recorder solution. It combines superior image and video quality, extensive easy control various removable storage medias and a rage of innovative features.
It is standalone, internal battery can supply surgical reocrding up to 5 hours. External medical grade power adapter can be connected for longer recording time or fully charge the battery in 2 hours alone. It is as small as palm that you cantake it to anywhere.
Portable MediDVR can record high-definition crisp1080p video from endoscope, arthroscopy, surgical camera, C-Arms, ultrasound etc. Saves extremely clear still images and videos to an internal removable HDD external USB HDD, USB Flash, SD Card or network. With HDD it can record highest quality HD video up to two weeks. Three level record quality is available. On board gain adjustable omnidirectional microphone buzzer and full color LED feedback are also available.
Meanwhile portable MediDVR supports real time streaming by connecting to the hospital network. It enables the live transmission of procedures to other practitioners or students outside of the operating theater for training or monitoring purposes on PC or iPad/iPhone.
Portable MediDVR is small size universal and easy operation no special training is required. It is just plug and play. It has universal video connectivity and compatibility, the dual video input formats enable compatibility and integration with virtually all surgical system manufactures. It accepts HD/3G SDI and HDMI as well as 1080i50/60 or 1080p50/60. It also has SDI loop output.
The MediDVR can be used in almost unlimited number of situations the major application is in medical imaging. No long limited to paper or film-based images and no longer any need for cumbersome DVD disks. The MediDVR allows you to easily record digital video and images directly to a flash drive or hard drive. You can archive and share your recordings on a secure hospital networks enhance them with third-party editing programs etc.
- Easily record crisp 1080p video and images
- High quality HD video in H.264 or MPEG format
- 5hrs standalone video recording
- Still image photo and DICOM support
- Optimized recording for medical image process
- The video formats support most of video edit software
- Instant replay to preview monitor or LCD
- Simple to use, no special training required
- Support Full HD video up to 1080p@60fps
- Both HD and 3G SDI video input supported
- Universal storage works with all major USB Flash, SD Card，USB HDD
- HDMI and SDI input
- mp4, mov video format all supported
- SDI loop output
- 3 level gain adjustable Omni-directional microphone
- Still Image Photo
- Patient information input and management
- Shortcuts to quickly switch video source and storage media
- Network supported for live video streaming on any devices
- Small size and low cost and high quality
- Upgradable firmware
||AC 110-240V 1A 50/60Hz
12VDC 2A, Medical Grade
SMPTE 425M/424M, 292M/274M/296M
||Max. 12Mbits/s, 50/60/fps
||H.264/MPEG4, .mp4/.mov file format
||Jpeg, DICOM, BMP
||2 with AGC 2.2VDC Bias, 2.2Kohm, <0.7VRMS
-36db. MIC gain adj.
||HD/3G SDI In.
||1 x BNC, 75ohm, 800mVpp
||via HDMI/DVI adapter or cable
|HDMI I nput
||1 x TYPE A, Receptable
|SDI Loop Output
||Loop out HD/3G SDI, 75ohm, 800mVpp
||2CH, 2 x 3.5mm Jack, 20Kohm higher
||2CH, 2 x 3.5mm Jack
||RJ45 10/100 Ethernet
||4 x USB 2.0
||2.4″ TFT for video preview and setting
||Top 2 and side 3 direction
||USB Flash Drive, USB HDD, SD (Sold Seperately )
||FAT32, up to 2T
||102 x 82 x 39mm (4″ x 3.2″ x1.2″) Aluminum case
||0°C to 45°C(32°F to 113°F)
||-20°C to 60°C(-4°F to 140°F)