Backpack 4G Bonded Dual Camera Video Streaming Encoder
LiveV2X0 is a high definition, bonded dual video input streaming encoder for backpack. It is professional, rugged, small form-factor, ultra-small and light, cost-effective Live Video Streaming Encoder for portable and field mission critical streaming applications.
LiveV2X0 can push video simultaneously over multi-ple aggregated network connections, including cellu-lar 4G/LTE. Offers up 9 network links including 7x4G, WIFI and LAN bonded connections, all plug and play. With proprietary UMB Bond Link technolo-gy and bonding server, LiveV2X0 can provide in-creased bandwidth efficiency with low latency, adap-tative network payload balance and resend control for mission critical live events freely without concern for poor connectivity.
Two video camera video inputs can be supported at the same time. More uniquely, two videos can be live switched with creative collage without additional hardware. 6 standard pre-defined video collage lay-out supported by LiveV2X0, such as Picture in pic-ture (PiP), Split or single etc. and can be live switched. It can also support user defined layout by drag and drop. Furthermore, it can switch two video collage live with touch screen, web or by mobile phone remotely. Preview changes immediately on LCD screen.
The state-of-art encoder can be widely used in vari-ous business activities such as news station, govern-ment, product launch, open ceremony, education, training, surgical operation, drone aerial video, wed-ding ceremony, sports event, public welfare activi-ties, group activates and so on.
- Palm size, ultra small form-factor, light and portable for field live streaming.
- Creative dual camera inputs, live collage switch and preview with 6 preset and 2 customized layout with easy-to-use drag and drop.
- Propriety UMB bonding technology with high bandwidth efficiency, low latency.
- Up to 9 aggregated connections, 7x4G + WIFI + LAN. Plug and Play.
- Up to 10mbits/s bonding video stream by encoder over 4. Up to 20mbits/s for bonding server.
- Up to 9 streaming forward support by bonding server.
- Large 3.5” LCD touch screen display for video, status preview and configuration.
- Standalone up to 5hr+ for single and 3hr+ for bonded video streaming.
- Barcode scan then configuration with mobile phone. Local and remote management by mobile phone and PC.
- Advance hardware H.264 MP/HP video codec for highest stability.
- AAC audio encoder with HDMI/SDI embedded audio support.
- Analog audio input and audio output for embedded and analog.
- Save live video into mp4 file on TF while live streaming.
- Automatic dual input resolution, format detection, no professional setting required.
- Powerful and flexible OSD, text, logo and stamp can be support with easy-to-user configuration.
- SDI loop out. Optional HDMI loop out.
- All aluminum rugged design with camera tripod mount.
- Based very stable Linux system. Local and online upgrade availa-ble.
- Onboard recording to TF for backup or post event editing
|Internal Battery||Lion, 8400nAH|
|Consumption||15V@0.5~1A, Single Channel~Bonding 15V@1.5A, Power Off Charging, ~2Hr|
|Resolution||1920x1080p25/30/50/59.94/60/, SD 1920x1080i50/59.94/60, 720p50/60|
|4G||LTE: FDD1/3/8, TDD38/39/40/41 USB 4G Dongle Optional|
|Bonding||LAN+WIFI+5x4G+2xUSB 4G, Simultaneous up to 9 Bonded forward x9, RTMP pull|
|Output||16 ohm, 30mW|
|MIC||2.2V, 2.2K，60db Gain adj.|
|Sample||SD SDI, HD SDI, 3G SDI SMPTE 296M/274M/292M|
|Audio||SDI/HDMI Embedded, Analog Input|
|Configuration||Mobile Phone/WeChat mini-program|
|WEB||LAN/WIFI by PC/Mobile Phone|
|LCD||Touch menu and buttons|
|SDI In.||1 x BNC, 75ohm 800mVpp|
|SDI Loop Out||1 x BNC, 75ohm, 800mVpp|
|HDMI Out||1 x Mini HDMI|
|HDMI In.||1 x Type A|
|Audio In.||1 x 3.5mm Jack|
|Audio Output||1 x 3.5mm Jack|
|Ethernet||1 x RJ45|
|4G/WIFI||5 x SMA/M, 1 x SMA/F|
|USB||2 x USB TYPE A|
|SIM||5 x Nano SIM Auto Eject|
|Storage||1 x MicroSD/TF|
|Display||3.5” TFT LCD, Touch|
|OSD||Text, Logo Caption, Time Stamp (Sold Seperately )|
|Collage||8 Modes and 2 customized(Sold Seperately )|
|Dimension||104x82x55mm(4.1×3.2×1.5”)Black sand blast aluminum|
|Weight||431g(15.2oz) with battery|
|Temperature||0°C to 45°C(32°F to 113°F)|
|4G/WIFI Certificates:||TAC:2016-8610, NAL:17-5043-183259, CCC:2017011606980293, TAC: 2016AJ7435|
|Onboard 4G, X USB 4G Dongle||30411-2X0|