Zowietek Product After-Sales Warranty Policy
Products bought from Zowietek, we promise to provide one year free repair service. For the Medica products, we provide 18 months warranty.
Zowietek has a 30-day return policy for defective items. Warranty begins from the date we ship the product to end-users. The dealer or end-user is required to send the defective product(s) back to the Zowietek for return processing. The customer must submit a return authorization request on Amazon and attaching the RMA form. Returns outside the 30-day time period are not eligible for credit. Product(s) that have been painted tampered with, labels removed, or any other modifications will void the credit warranty. These product(s) may be repaired but fees may apply.
Zowietek has a one year warranty policy. Consumers must return defective products to Zowietek. Consumers need submit a Return Material Authorization request to Zowietek via the RMA form within 30 days.
In the unlikely case of product failure within the first year of ownership Zowietek will make the best effort to ship replacement product(s), via distribution, of equivalent performance and specifications. An RMA for Credit request is mandatory for the return of the defective product(s).
Repair: The customer must fill out and submit the RMA form with all the required information to assist the repair department with diagnosing and repairing the item. Only an “Estimation of Charges” is sent to customers for the repair of non-warranty goods, which they must review and sign if acceptable. Non-warranty items require written authorization from the customer. If an item is deemed “un-repairable” the customer is contacted and has the option of having the product returned, having the product scrapped or purchasing a new unit as replacement.
Packaging Requirements: All returned products must be packaged to afford individual mechanical protection so damage does not occur while the product is in transit to Zowietek. In addition, all packaging should be comparable to the packaging in which Zowietek originally shipped the product. For multiple packages, each package must be labeled with the approved RMA number and properly sealed, and a copy of the RMA form must be enclosed with the shipment. The customer must enclose a packing list identifying the contents in each shipping carton. Zowietek is not responsible for packages or items received damaged in transit, and repair fees will apply for Repair RMAs.
The following situations are not covered by the warranty
1. The one-year warranty period is exceeded from the date of receipt of the product;
2. The product is damaged due to improper use by the customer;
3. Damage caused by use in an unsuitable natural environment, improper operation, or unreasonable modification;
4. Product damage caused by natural disasters such as fires, floods, sandstorms, tornadoes, etc. is not covered by the warranty.
Technical Out-of-Warranty Returns
1. Out-of-Warranty Returns: Out-of-Warranty Returns are returns of defective product. Or product to which customer desires to have work done, but are not covered within Zowietek’s warranty terms and conditions.
2. Eligibility: Out-of-Warranty Retuns are by approval and upon payment of Zowietek’s prevailing administrative fee.
3. Request Period: The RMA request can be made at any time, but Zowietek is under no obligation to provide support or repair for Out-of-Warranty Returns.
4. Freight Charges: The Customer will pay inbound freight and outbound freight.ZowieW